In the Season 1 Finale, take a look back with me at the main things I learned in launching a podcast and sustaining it throughout the year!
We also listen to some of my favorite highlights from interviews with guests, and talk about the exciting new things that are coming to Rhythms of Home in Season 2!
What I learned:
1. God loves when I just do my dreams and desires.
2. Planning reduces stress & decision fatigue.
3. Inspiration happens when I show up.
4. Showing up with consistency enabled me to grow in my confidence as a communicator.
5. Collaboration can take me farther than flying solo can.
7. People are inspired by, encouraged by, and hungry for practical advice on how to live everyday life in Jesus!
Download this image and share it with the hashtag #rhythmsofhomepodcast